After that, we will move to our list of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Custom ROM. The Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version.
- Then you Must download the latest Magisk zip file from the below link.
- Now, the maintainers have extended support to several more devices, including the POCO F2 Pro, POCO F3, and the global Exynos edition of the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Now, connect your device using a micro USB cable, and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your Zenfone Max Pro (M1) phone memory.
- There are various different types of Roms that can be installed on the smartphone.
- And have thousands of queries but not solved anywhere.
It’s no surprise that the owner of Max Pro M1 wants an upgrade of Android 10 on their device. Since Asus has no plan for firmware rolling an official OTA, you can install this unofficial AOSP custom ROM based on Android 10.0 on your Zenfone Max Pro M1.
It is known for its innovative features and a unique take on how the Android experience should be like. Instead, new ASUS devices like the ZenFone 6 and the ROG… The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 was launched earlier this year in India with the intention to dethrone Xiaomi from the top spot in India’s budget segment. While that may not have happened yet, there’s no… Android 10 based custom ROMs are now available for the ZenFone Max Pro M2, Nokia 6.1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, Moto G5 Plus, and HTC One M9. CarbonROM 8.0 “PAX” based on Android 10 has added support for 5 new devices.
- Official LineageOS 18.1 builds are now available for the Mi A2, Redmi Note 7, ZenFone Max Pro M1, Sony Xperia XZ2 series, Mi Mix 2, and more.
- If your device is dead, and now you are finding a way to unbrick it, then you are on the right page.
- Despite not taking part in the Android One program, ASUS launched the ZenFone Max Pro M1 back in 2018 with a close-to-stock version of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
- In simple terms, a USB driver is used to flash the stock firmware on your Asus smartphone, while an ADB driver is used to connect your phone to a computer.
LINK In this article that will be explained why it is needed, how to check the upgrade as well as how to download and install it. Here, we will have a look at how to do these things efficiently and safely.
If the above methods did not work, Follow this guide Hard Reset to wipe all data. Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version. If you stuck at recovery mode or do you want to exit from recovery, Follow these steps. If above methods did not work, Follow this guide Asus Hard Reset to wipe all data.